"【Slot】Resident Evil RE:2 Setting 6 Practice" > 자유게시판

"【Slot】Resident Evil RE:2 Setting 6 Practice"

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 ulOPAZ
댓글 0건 조회 3회 작성일 24-10-23 20:56

본문

I'm Ryochin, an aspiring entrepreneur.

I played all 6 copies of Resident Evil RE:2.

I hope you don't mind that half of it is just for my own notes.

This is all 6 copies.

All the final machines had figures that confirmed high settings.

Rather than saying that it's super strong when you get this flag, it's more like you can tell the setting by feeling where the settings are different.

Normally,

When the heartbeat is blue or green, you can draw a CZ from the replay.

AT hits directly.

Imagine pushing and pulling while watching this.

(Rather than getting all the hits when you draw once, it's more like waiting for the confirmation performance while extending the number of games you have to wait until you can draw multiple times.)

There is also a ceiling on the number of times you can draw CZ, but when you keep drawing,

you'll just keep drawing like crazy, and when you hit, you'll just get through in one shot.

Normally, even a 6 can reach the ceiling, so I hope to be able to determine the setting while looking at the situation around me.

I think there is still some variation in determining the setting and determining the individual items. (This is basically the same for all machines)

→Excluding machines like Aria the Scarlet Ammo, which are super easy to understand.

I get the impression that more and more machines these days have a smoother setting determination.

Monster Hunter, Onimusha, Kabaneri, Resident Evil, etc.

We are entering an era where a feel is required, so it is very important to look at your senses and the situation of the machines around you.

The trick to destroying them is to use the Tyrant Bonus and

to infect them with a virus and destroy them with the Pandemic Bonus.

At my local arcade, I have an environment where Bio, Monster Hunter, and Kabaneri can be set,

so if I get the chance to touch them again, I will post about it.

Have a good slot life.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체

Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.